In this article, we are not talking about the common problems to windscreens that you probably know, the likes of,
- Not knowing how to turn on the windscreen heater
- Faulty windscreen heater
- Mist caused by rains and cold temperatures
- Worn out windscreen wipers that no longer clean well or cause scratches to the screen
- Non polished windscreens that leaves marks of detergent used.
This problem is very different and unique, most garages do not even know about it. Its one that is difficult to explain to mechanics.
It occurs when its dark, either in the night or very early in the morning. Rain and light (either street lights or lights emitted from other cars) make it absolutely unvisible to drive as the vision of the driver is completely or partially compromised. Interestingly we continue driving. DO you know this practice of driving with unclear vision is very dangerous and illegal.
By the time you get this article, you may have tried different methods to solve it. These include,
- using liquid soap.
- Using strong detergent
- Using hot water to clean windcreen
- Using spirits and all other chemicals.
You can let us know which technique you used to solve this problem.
For this specific problem, we recommend hot water and windolin cleaner. you can look it up in your nearest supermarkets and shopping stores.
If symptoms persist, please visit DaksToyota and have our mechanics offer you a solution after thorough inspection.
we also have windscreens and wiper blades for any Toyota. In addition, we can fix your vehicle AC system.